The innovative quality-monitoring option SmartDetect for the Schleuniger MultiStrip 9480 cut and strip machine prevents poorly processed cables from being incorporated into an end product. The sensor-controlled system monitors the complete stripping process in real time and detects any contact between the stripping blades and the conductor, improving production quality without sacrificing high performance.
The S.ON software allows individual tolerance adjustments for each processing layer of the programmed wire data. Full integration into the S.ON user interface ensures a fast and easy setup. The SmartDetect option can be ordered as an option on new MultiStrip M / MR / RS / RSX models or retrofitted to existing machines. The SmartDetect cutting unit allows the use of the standard SmartBlade™ system without any restrictions if there is no monitoring required.
- The wide monitoring range allows the processing of discrete wire as well as coaxial and multiconductor cables
- Continuously performs a self-test
- Retrofittable at any time to existing MultiStrip 9480 machines
- Uses the standard cutting unit module
- The S.ON software allows individual tolerance adjustments for each processing layer of the programmed wires