The SLD 4100 double gripper module gathers two single wires with outer diameters from 1 – 4 mm (0.039 – 0.157”) in the proper orientation allowing the swivel arm gripper to collect them. The wires are then moved to a separate station for termination into a doubling crimp. The wires may have different lengths.
- Space-saving, fully pneumatic module
- Horizontal or vertical doubling
- Wires to be doubled can have different lengths
- All parameters are fully programmable (no mechanical adjustments)
- Simple programming directly in CrimpCenter EASY software