The PullTester 326 is a triple-range, motorized benchtop device for measuring pull forces of crimp connections as well as welded connections. The triple-range capability gives the PullTester 326 incredible application flexibility to handle a wide variety of testing applications.
- Simple LCD display for easy programming and digital pull force read out
- Speed-controlled motor for consistent pull rates throughout the measuring range
- 3 selectable force ranges for improved accuracy over a wider range of wires
- 4 selectable test modes for destructive and non-destructive testing
- Job memory for loading test parameters and extracting test results for statistical analysis
- RS 232 interface for curve analysis with WinCrimp statistical software