The PullTester 325 is a triple-range, motorized benchtop device for measuring pull forces of crimp connections, welded connections or many other possibilities. The triple-range capability gives the PullTester 325 incredible application flexibility to handle a wide variety of testing applications. Furthermore, this unique capability provides greater accuracy on a broader range of wires than single-range pull test devices. The PullTester 325 is specially suited for quality assurance in a production environment.
- 3 selectable force ranges for improved accuracy over a wider range of wires
- 2 selectable pulling rates
- Speed-controlled motor for consistent pull rates
- Simple LCD display for easy programming & reading
- Repeatable & accurate data
- Variety of possible terminal (crimp) and wire holders
- Standard RS 232 interface for curve analysis with optional WinCrimp PC software